Offering you tailormade accounting and Tax and BPM solutions, we are here to free you from the burden of managing business processes, accounting and financials of your business so you and your team can focus more on the strategic growth of your business.
We are an experienced accounting and Tax firm in UAE who helps you save the hassle of hiring, training, maintaining and managing your accounting and BPM teams. We are happy to take care of all your business functions on your behalf saving you a significant amount of time and hassle.
Taking care of your accounting compliance, payroll processing, tax to CFO services we deliver you a fully-fledged accounting and financial solution. With our experience in BPM, we are here to help you plan and build strategies that can save you money and find ways to be more efficient while offering our expertise to leverage market opportunities and predictions for the growth of the business.
Crevaty stands out among other accounting and Tax firms in Abu Dhabi and Dubai for our modern technology infrastructure which is reliable, consistent, secure and flexible to the needs of our clients. Providing you with full BPM service we enable companies to substantially reduce costs and to improve margins and conserve cash.
Once you outsource your accounting and BPM to Crevaty, our promise to you is simple; We help your business become more scalable, ramp more efficiently, and get to market faster.
Aiming to deliver you not just a service but a functional and practical solution for your problems at Crevaty, our flexible approach, dedication to quality, and our experienced team makes outsourcing convenient and predictable. We are your trusted accounting and finance firm in UAE who you can consider not as an outsourcing service but a part of your own team.
Our BPM solutions will help you:
We combine our rich experience, proven delivery model, industry-leading tools and technologies to deliver customer satisfaction with our BPM services.
Staffing is always a struggle for start-up accounting firms from hiring, management to maintain. Now
with our back-office services for accounting firms we help you build your own support teams in
phases without making you go through the hassles of sick leave, annual leave, training, operating
resources and more.
With us, you can grow your accounting firm with the minimum costs and risks involved when it
comes to your staff as we can deliver you experienced professionals and proven work processes.
Utilizing the cloud technology, we will be directly accessing client PCs or moving clients to a secure
cloud, to ensure the confidentiality of data throughout the process. We use third-party platforms
where appropriate and log in from our secure onshore servers. Let us take care of your staffing so
you can focus on planning the future of your businesses without having to worry about staffing.
As an expert outsource accounting service in Dubai and Abu Dhabi who are committed to bringing excellence, Crevaty and its dedicated ACS professionals are at your hand to support management teams, allowing our clients to focus on their company’s daily operations. Through the ACS team, we also assist with business process management & accounting delivering you a comprehensive accounting consultancy service in UAE.
- Collect all vendor invoices, based on the terms agreed with your business partners.
- Verify vendor invoices with Purchase orders/contracts/agreements, and check arithmetical accuracy of those invoices.
- Provide accounting service for supplier invoices and prepare and check payment vouchers for invoice payment.
- Verify and process employee travel and expenses claims and deal with any vendor queries.
- Prepare invoice for customers.
- Provide accounting services for customer invoices and payee funds.
- Maintain debtors reconciliation information.
Fixed assets management
- Check for capital assets requests and fixed assets purchase authorization.
- Capitalise assets according to company’s policy.
- Check for any additional costs incurred when using an asset.
- Check the installation date
- Provide computing depreciation services as per the company’s depreciation policy.
- Assist with physical observational count and update the fixed assets register.
Maintain accounting records
- Provide online accounting software.
- Provide storage to handle accounting source documents.
- Maintain general ledger according to the company’s chart of accounts.
- Reconcile vendor and customer accounts.
- Monitor travel advances and expense claims.
- Provide variance analysis.
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare balance sheet and P & L schedules.
- Help internal and external auditors to perform their duties.
Long-term data retention as well as efficient and both legally and regulatory compliant information disclosure procedures are becoming key for organizations changing their corporate structure. Information retention services (data archiving services), including:
- Identification of the legal, regulatory and business requirements in the area of data retention.
- Development of operational model for data archive, including design of the target process.
- Design of paper and electronic documentation archive and support in its preparation, including support in selection, implementation / configuration of platforms for e-mail mailboxes archiving.
- Support in the area of systems archiving, including development of a business data model for repository of data.
- Comprehensive management of the entire process, including project management office.
We support our clients in practically all aspects of data retention, beginning with the design of the process and solution to providing agent services after its creation. As a result, our clients may focus on their core business. Our experts are ready to comprehensively support your company in the area of data retention and agent services ensuring the compliance with regulatory, business requirements and best market practice.
- Maintain personnel records and calculate monthly payroll.
- Assist in salary payments (online banking) and email pay slips to employees.
- Prepare payroll accounting journal and handle employee queries.
- Maintain housing advances and other schedules, maintain records of advances and entitlements.
- Prepare salary letters based on HR manager’s advice. Prepare employment contracts based on the standard template provided by the company.
- Provide support for regulatory compliance, such as the company’s wage protection system.
- Help calculate final settlements and end of service benefits.
- Our Business Tax services are designed to meet your business tax compliance and advisory needs.
- We help clients to filling tax returns on timely basis. Our experience staff on the subject will help you pay or claim your tax amounts with the compliance of local laws.
- VAT implementation projects in GCC countries.
- Our tax professionals draw on their diverse perspectives and skills to give you a seamless service through all the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities.
- Our talented people, consistent global methodologies and unwavering commitment to quality service give you all you need to build the strong compliance and reporting foundations and sustainable tax strategies that help your business achieve its ambitions.
Save your time spent on managing people and monitoring them and focus on you core business, we will provide you with top skilled staff running your finance and other connected departments.
- Secondment to assist accounting, finance & connected functions.
- Assistance during the preopening phase and when restructuring.
- VAT implementation projects in GCC countries.
- Training for junior members of the finance team.
CFOs face challenges from all directions, and have more responsibilities than ever before. Not just with in finance and accounting, but across the entire organization. On top of that, there’s also the all-pervading issue of regulatory compliance. At Crevaty, we are inspired to ask better questions to help you harness this unprecedented and diverse responsibility, and turn it into an opportunity to drive your organization forward.
We work with you to co-create more innovative answers, helping you enhance the value you are delivering as CFO for your organization. This is only possible through our collaborative culture and global connectivity, combining our diverse team of consultants, all to help you design better outcomes and deliver long-lasting results
We live in an age of innovation and digital is transforming everything we do. It is changing the possibilities, affecting every individual, organization & business.
Crevaty Advisory believe that a better working world means addressing large, complex industry issues and capitalizing on opportunities to help our clients grow, optimize and protect businesses.
We believe that embracing and exploiting digital can make the difference between your organization becoming a smart connected business or a fading business. We help you see some of the practical applications and measurable benefits of doing digital better.
Digital is an end-to-end business challenge. Our holistic approach to digital inspires us to ask better questions. We can help you develop and execute an agile business strategy that enables you to adapt to a constantly changing digital environment, there by seizing opportunities and managing risks at every stage of your value chain. Together, we can help you deliver better outcomes and long-lasting results, from strategy to execution.