We at Crevaty are always looking for ways to add more value to our clients’ businesses. With that objective in mind, we took a step forward by utilizing Hubdoc data automation to improve the efficiency of our client practices.
Hubdoc is a data capture, extraction, and processing solution that can be used to automate data entry by removing time-consuming manual tasks. We can spend more time with Hubdoc on the most important business advisory services that add value to our clients’ businesses.
How we improved efficiency through Hubdoc
Documents can be easily uploaded to Hubdocs via mobile app, email, scanner, or desktop, and all uploaded documents are automatically organized into each supplier’s folders. Hubdoc quickly extracts data from scan documents such as date, contact, invoice number, amount, and so on, and it is ready to publish. In a fraction of a second, the accountant can validate the transaction in Xero while attaching a copy of the document. All steps can be automated up to and including bank reconciliation, provided that regular bills are received from the same suppliers.
Key Benefits of Hubdoc
- Easily upload bills and receipts using a mobile device, desktop, email or scanner.
- All client documents are stored in the cloud, searchable and easy to access from anywhere in the world.
- Hubdoc uses industry-leading technologies to auto-extract key data from documents and get it accurately into your Xero.
- With direct integration into Xero, Hubdoc turns bills and receipts into accurately-coded Xero transactions, allowing to do bank reconciliation in just one click.
- Every reconciled Xero transaction has a source document attached and can easily verify the data and know the financials are up-to-date for easy compliance and valuable business insights.
- duplicate document detection
Important facts about Hubdoc
- Who can manage and access documents in Hubdoc – The subscriber can specify the roles and permissions for each user who has access to your Hubdoc. There are three types of user roles such as upload only, standard and account/bookkeeper.
- Data Security – Two-factor authentication provides an additional layer of security for your account by requiring you to validate your identity using your mobile device when you login
- Limit of uploading documents – There is no limit. Can upload up to 1000 documents by every 24 hours.
- Type of documents can upload & file size – any type of document i.e. invoices, receipts, cheques either form of PDF, JPEG, PNG, IMG, Plain text or HTML with a maximum size of 35 MB for a single document.
- Data backups – all documents are backed up forever and accessible at anywhere any time
- Software can be linked with Hubdoc – Xero, QB online
As Crevaty being a partner of Xero, all of our clients will be get access to a free Hubdoc account. We can assist all of our clients in connecting Hubdoc to their organizations. Let’s use a secure online data capture platform to automate data capture.